Speaking of Kids Cleaning House…
My daughter cleaned her room last night.
It was getting quite out of hand.
The surprise was that it only took her a few hours to get it impressively under control.
A FEW TRICKS
The biggest reason was that we have been decluttering regularly.
So the biggest problem was that things were messy because they were not put away.
But there weren't too many things. Things without homes.
The distinction is H U G E.
THE MORNING AFTER
Guess what happened this morning after she got ready for school.
She came downstairs and said
"I am so glad that I cleaned my room. I didn't even want to be in it anymore. And now I can find my clothes. It only took me 10 minutes to get ready."
From the mouths of babes.
Isn't that the way though?
- Are there rooms in your house where you don't want to go?
- Are you always running behind because you don't know where things are?
- Do you feel good? Calm? Happy about your home?
there is hope…
If you are feeling like there is no hope, there is!
I've felt all of these things before. For far too long.
I turned it around in a very short time by using my BOOST Housework Circuit.
You can too. It's easy.
Jump on today. You will be so glad that you did.
Have a Shiney Day :0)
- My House Cleaning Confession
- Messy House, Messy Mind?
- Helping Kids Clean House – 10 Top Tips
- The 3 Keys to Cleaning House
- My Kids are Becoming Redundant
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.