Kids Chores – Get The Kids to Help Keep the House Clean
Comment posted on Kids Chores – How To Get The Kids to Help Keep the House Clean by Jeff Kay
Sometimes we have our kids lie face-down on the floor, we attach a long handle to their belts, and use them as dust mops. …Not really, that’s a complete lie.
But I really do like your ideas. We kind of have an Adopt A Room program going at our house. Each person is in charge of keeping one room clean and tidy, and that seems to work fairly well. We also pay an allowance. And like Andrew, we do an inspection before payday.
Anyway, thanks for the great tips! I’m going to try a few of them around here.
Recent comments by Jeff Kay
powered by SEO Super Comments
Have a Shiney Day :0)
- Helping Kids Clean House – 10 Top Tips
- Get that Chores List Done – Motivate Your Kids To Do It!
- Clean Up Your Messy House Tour on Oprah
- What is Your Secret to Keeping Your House Clean and Tidy?
- Speaking of Kids Cleaning House…
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.