Creating Christmas family traditions is something that I haven’t done enough of over the years.
This year I am making a point of it!
But in order to really enjoy it, as usual, there are always the basics to take care of, some of them can be Christmas traditions in themselves.
Or you Christmas Daily To Do list can be it’s own Christmas tradition, pull it out around Dec 1. every year.
Here is my list of daily to do’s this year, which done every day will help to make Christmas especially nice this year, and keep you in the best shape so you will feel incredible too.
10 TIS THE SEASON DAILY TO DO’S - Jan Ferrante
- Create a family Christmas tradition and do it every day with your kids. It can be very simple but they will love it.
- Take a step to complete your Christmas shopping. Repeat every day until it’s all done.
- Work through your Christmas Card list 15 minutes every day until they are ready to mail. Get your kids to help!
- Work on Christmas dinner plans - create menu, do shopping, freeze ahead.
- Declutter or clean house for guests - 15 minutes each day.
- Christmas decorations - get them, sort them, put them out - 15 minutes each day.
- Kids Christmas Crafts or Cookies - spend some time each day either doing or preparing for the next days craft or cookie session with your children. This alone will make every Christmas magic for them.
- Spend 15 minutes per day with additional exercise unless you already are on a good exercise plan. You will feel and look fantastic for those office parties and family get togethers over Christmas.
- Look at your wardrobe. If it needs work, make it a priority every day until you have a nice outfit or two for Christmas.
- Get a water bottle ready every night, put it in the fridge and get it out first thing every morning. Drink it!
Use these or create your own, the main point is to do something every day in every area so that you will be raring to go and feeling fantastic this Christmas!
Kim Nixon wrote an article called 12 Ways to Keep Perspective During the Holidays that have some great ideas that you could add to your list - some are very simple, like give more hugs. Who doesn’t like that :0)